Referrer £5 Friend £5
Giffgaff is a low-cost mobile phone network in the UK which relies on members to promote and provide support via online forums.
It is very popular amongst students due to the low cost calls as well as the free calls and text between members.
If you invite a new customer to giffgaff, you both get a £5 credit on your account.
- You will need your friend's name and address.
- Log in to your account on giffgaff and enter your friend's name and address.
- Your friend will receive a sim card in the post.
- Once they activate the account you will receive a £5 credit on your account.
- Tell the referrer your name and address.
- You will receive a sim card in the post.
- Activate it online and you will receive an additional £5 credit on your first top-up.